LSAT Practice Test Review Guide
The best way to improve your LSAT score is through a thorough review process. Hands down.
Whether you need to improve by 3 points or 30 points, this LSAT Practice Test Review Guide will give you a step-by-step process to make those gains as efficiently as possible.
With space for reviewing 6 practice tests (with extra pages to review even more questions beyond that), this review guide serves as an LSAT study journal, helping you hone in on exactly where you went wrong so that you can identify exactly what you need to work on. You’ll be guided every step of the way, so you’ll always know that your review is actually helping you do better next time.
This review guide gives you space to:
- SET GOALS – Identify where you’re starting and record your motivation for working hard.
- REFLECT – Check in with yourself about how each test felt as a whole.
- ANALYZE – Make sure you understand exactly why each right answer is right and how you can get there.
- TRACK PROGRESS – See how far you’ve come, and celebrate your wins.
- 8×10 inch size
- 233 pages
- Thorough overview of the review process
- Guided reflection on your diagnostic test
- Practice test review checklists
- Guided review pages for 6 LSAT practice tests (with space for reviewing 150+ logical reasoning questions, 24+ logic games, and 24+ reading passages)
- Tracking sheets for the 6 practice tests
- Additional tracking sheets for LR, LG, and RC section practice
Look Inside the LSAT Review Guide
Contains space to review:
150+ Logical Reasoning Questions
24+ Logic Games
24+ Reading Passages
Plus an explanation of ineffective and effective review, an overview of the blind review process, guided reflection on your diagnostic, practice test review checklists, and tracking sheets for both full practice tests and individual sections.