About once a week, in the form of an email newsletter, I share useful strategies and insights I’ve picked up during my years teaching the LSAT. “LSAT Notes” you can use to study more effectively and raise your score.
Often these are inspired by breakthroughs my students had that week. Other times, they respond to questions students like you have. My goal is to provide motivation and encouragement along with knowledge about the test and advice about how to study.
What to Expect
To get a sense of what you can expect, here are a few archived messages:
- 3/4/2021: Dealing with LSAT Test Anxiety
- 3/11/2021: Principles for LG Diagramming
- 4/3/2021: LSAT study tips for parents and other busy students
- 4/15/2021: How to get from 160 to 170 on the LSAT
- 4/24/2021: Giving yourself grace when faced with LSAT distractions
- 5/1/2021: Five types of practice for the LSAT
- 5/8/2021: How to set your LSAT study plan
In these emails, I’ll also share with you extra resources. Some of these will be blog posts, websites, or free tools related to the content of the email.
I’ll also occasionally share with you details about services or products I offer, including tutoring, workshops, study guides, etc. Please rest assured that I share these without using any tactics designed to manipulate you to buy.
To subscribe, simply fill in the form below.